ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Herdwick.

Herdwick.

Happy whatsit all! I'll probably get into trouble for having a Herdwick sheep on a Yorkshire moor, but I doubt many will know why or whatfor?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Herdwick 1.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	260.0 KB 
ID:	84895  
    Last edited by fraser_paice; 12-29-2014 at 06:59 AM.

Love him

He looks very happy in his setting!

I'm tellin' ya, Heathcliffe has his work cut out for him trying to find Katherine all the time she weren't no ghost at all, but rather, through some poor miscalculations at the Oversoul level, she got herself reincarnated as a black sheep. . . I mean, let's be fair. The poor lass was all discombobulated from her dyin' and all, and was merely working with some vague recollection of the lad she was in love with being from the lower classes. Black sheep was a turn of phrase, but she di'nay get it.

But she also managed to extract a vague recollection that sheep ended up on a spit, so off she flew ta tha heelands for her fling with ol' Heathrowe, oh aye.

Poor lass even selected the wrong moors. And still the tragedy romantique continues. . . and wafting on the winds, if you listen real close, ye can make out "Baaad Heathcliffe. . . this is really baaaaad. . ."

Nice painting by the way, Fraser! Good to see you picking up a stylus again and having a go with ArtRage at long last. Happy whatchamakalit to you and yours as well!!!!! And a set o' widgits in a pear tree. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I really like the way you have rendered the boulders. Even the rocks have movement and personality, which I must say is quite an achievement...

I don't know why or what for, but I like your painting!

It has a sheep in it so of course I love it! The rest makes a really lovely picture too.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/