ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: CraftyMinx's Art Gallery

  1. #1

    CraftyMinx's Art Gallery

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	84859 this is my first drawing, I just recieved my Wacom today which came with ArtRage, so here is Stitch! (from Lilo and Stitch.)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    WooHooooo!!!!!!! Looking super. And a holiday Wacom? Santa's got your number, right? Use it in good health! A great first splash! Hope to see you around the forums. Welcome.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    WooHooooo!!!!!!! Looking super. And a holiday Wacom? Santa's got your number, right? Use it in good health! A great first splash! Hope to see you around the forums. Welcome.
    thanks! My parents said it is their way of saying they believe in my art, I look forward to many more works of art on my beautiful Wacom. Santa is my homeboy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by CraftyMinx View Post
    My parents said it is their way of saying they believe in my art...
    Welcome CM...Your parents sound caring and very wise, and I too look forward to many more works of art from you from that Wacom!
    Again welcome...
    Steve

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Welcome CM...Your parents sound caring and very wise, and I too look forward to many more works of art from you from that Wacom!
    Again welcome...
    Steve
    thank you so much! I looked at your gallery, I was admiring your works earlier! You are phenomenal!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    599
    How exciting, so pleased for you!

  7. #7

    Another Stitch

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	another stitch xD.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	84864

    Just got this one done!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,816
    Really lovely work CraftyMinx.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Really lovely work CraftyMinx.
    thanks!I really enjoy Painting Stitch

  10. #10

    Yet another Stitch w/ A frog

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stitchandfrog.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	84869 I had A lot of fun with another Stitch

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •