ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Review of our new in App printing service

Review of our new in App printing service

Greetings Ragers,

Well, I got my print yesterday and a must say I'm super impressed!! I've attached "unboxing" photos. Firstly, the piece is our house, a simple and loose look at where we live. My partner has been wanting me to paint the house for about 8 years now. Several attempts in the past were just left to the dust bunnies; but, with my discovery of AR and my new Surface Pro 3 it finally came to fruition and is his Christmas present. Now back to the printing service. I ordered an 8" x 10" canvas with a boarder since I framed the piece. It arrived FedEx signature required! As you can see from the pics, it was EXTREMELY well package with protection from inadvertent punctures - this was awesome. I've gotten Giclee's in the past not protected in this manner. The print was stretched over solid 1" bars, carefully stapled and totally even all round. It fit perfectly in the ready made frame. I used framing clips to secure it. All in all, I'm pleased. The printing colors are true to my original, which was created on a Surface Pro 3 i7/256 using Permalba Oil and a Sensu Solo along with the Surface Pro Stylus for fine work.

Thanks AR Team for a quick and easy way to snag a print. BTW, my cost tax license and out the door was $43 bucks and change.

NOTE: due to the attachment restriction this will be in 2 post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	203.4 KB 
ID:	84801   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	84800   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	84802   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	84803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	263.8 KB 
ID:	84804  

Warm Regards,
    Bill

ArtRage Gallery

The remaining unboxing photos

here are the other photos of the unboxing.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	347.8 KB 
ID:	84806Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	378.2 KB 
ID:	84805
    Warm Regards,
    Bill

ArtRage Gallery