ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Online Printing in ArtRage

Online Printing in ArtRage

The online printing service is a feature in ArtRage 4.5 that allows you to upload the painting that you have open to our partner site, where you can select and order canvases, prints and cards. We do not handle the actual printing, but are working with a professional printing company to ensure that you receive reliable and professional service.

You can order products by opening a painting in ArtRage and going to File > Order Prints Online, then following the pop ups.

If the website does not automatically open in your browser (or is blocked), then you can copy the link from a pop up in ArtRage.

For more info, read http://www.artrage.com/onlineprint-info/

I don't see 'Order Prints Online' in the File Menu

Make sure that you have ArtRage 4.5.3 or later, as this feature is not available in earlier versions. If you own ArtRage 4, then you can download the latest updates from the Member Area. If you own an earlier desktop edition, then you can upgrade at a 50% discount through the Member Area.

If you need help registering in the member area to do either of these things, see: http://www.artrage.com/faqs/register-artrage/

Is It Safe To Test It Without Ordering?

Absolutely! You can upload and play around as much as you like. The website does not store your paintings or personal information, so until you actually place an order, nothing is saved.

Can I Share the Link or Go Back To A Previous Order?

Unfortunately not. This is the downside of not saving any of your personal data - you can only visit the store once, and nothing is saved for later. But you can upload your images again as often as you wish.

Can I Upload Multiple Images?

Again, no. You can only upload a single image - the one you have open in ArtRage. We are looking at ways to improve this, but we wanted to make sure that the feature worked properly first!

Why Can't I See All The Products?

Your uploaded image is probably too small. The store will only show products that you can actually create.

What Image Sizes Should I Upload?

There is a complete list of recommended and minimum accepted image sizes here: http://www.artrage.com/faqs/image-si...line-printing/

I Have A Complaint About My Products / Suggestions for New Products / Technical Questions About the Printing Process

While we do want to know if you are having problems, and will be interested in any feedback you have, the actual printing is handled by a separate company (we're a software company, not a printer, after all!). You may be best off contacting them directly.

Can I Show You My Awesome Canvas Print/ Postcards/ Other Stuff I Ordered?

Absolutely! We'd love to see what you get printed and hear your feedback. You can send stuff directly to us, share it via Facebook or Twitter, or post it in this thread:

But I Live Overseas!

So do we! (By the standards of most of the world, anyway). Our printing service is international and ships to an awful lot of countries.

Here's the full list:

American Samoa, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Canary Islands, Channel Islands, China, Cook Islands, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Republic of Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, The Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, UK, USA, Vanuatu, Vietnam.

Where Can I Read More?

The main page about the online printing feature is http://www.artrage.com/onlineprint-info/

If your questions aren't covered there, please ask in the forums or contact us directly via http://members.artrage.com/support_queries/new
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Plans to expand selection options?

This seemed like a very interesting idea when I first read the announcement and I am sure for those looking for cards and small standard size prints, it will be very useful. But for anything else it seems, not so much. Are there any plans to expand what seems to be a very limited selection of sizes and substrates. If I want one print, at say 15 x 27 inches on high quality paper, or even on canvas, it seems I would have to go somewhere else. Or are the sizes I was offered in my experimental visit based solely on the size of the image I uploaded, which was much smaller than my 15 x 27 inch example? The file I uploaded was 11 x 14 inches. I was only showed options for 8 x 10 or 16 x 20 sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    This seemed like a very interesting idea when I first read the announcement and I am sure for those looking for cards and small standard size prints, it will be very useful. But for anything else it seems, not so much. Are there any plans to expand what seems to be a very limited selection of sizes and substrates. If I want one print, at say 15 x 27 inches on high quality paper, or even on canvas, it seems I would have to go somewhere else. Or are the sizes I was offered in my experimental visit based solely on the size of the image I uploaded, which was much smaller than my 15 x 27 inch example? The file I uploaded was 11 x 14 inches. I was only showed options for 8 x 10 or 16 x 20 sizes.
    We're limited by the products the printing company offers, so the range is unlikely to expand very much.

The sizes are partly based on your uploaded image, but the largest size for boxed prints is 14 x 11 / 355.6 x 279.4mm and the largest size for canvas prints is 16 x 20 / 508 x 406.4mm.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

my dream - 3d printing Is this possible?
    ---------------------------------------------
    I'm sorry, I do not know much English. I use online translator.
    My crafts http://www.makesite.ru/