ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Have a beer on me

Have a beer on me

Always wondered if i could make a piece like this......As you all know my origine, you all should know that they are very good end excellent beer brewersEven i don't drink alcohol i felt i could try to make this,after all......these day's coming up and this liquid gone flow in great quantities in my country of origin some yellow, some brown and also white (a beer that is called lite that) (De witte) Any way.....i hope you like my effort
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Have a beer on me.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	84681  

What a fresh sprinkling beer glass! Maybe on summer it would be even more attractive!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Being born in the land of pieter bruegel and knowing his paintings? you should know that we are a people that loves eating and drinking,what ever time of year but i agree you you my dear Caesar,a fresh pint of beer in the summer is more appealing

I love Pieter Bruegel, his feasts, marjets and surreal monsters and emons paintings, as well as many other Flemish and Dutch masters (not such a different nation and spirit after all), collectively one of the fundamental pillars and main contributes to fine art and its history and evolution across the centuries!
    Last edited by Caesar; 12-09-2014 at 10:28 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!