ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Vaso y cuchara / Cup and spoon

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Santiago de Chile
    Posts
    3,422

    Vaso y cuchara / Cup and spoon

    Trazado de imagen + Espátula, tres capas.

    Tracing image + Knife, 3 layers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VasoEspátula4_cr.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	84677  
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    Mi auguro non sia per prendere una qualche medicina, caro Damaso. Ben fatto!

    I hope it's not to take some kind of medicine, dear Damaso. Well done!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Santiago de Chile
    Posts
    3,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Mi auguro non sia per prendere una qualche medicina, caro Damaso. Ben fatto!

    I hope it's not to take some kind of medicine, dear Damaso. Well done!
    My dear friend, I am diabetic and hypertensive, so for years I medicate, and I must control every 4 months in a medical office.
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    Quote Originally Posted by damasocl View Post
    My dear friend, I am diabetic and hypertensive, so for years I medicate, and I must control every 4 months in a medical office.
    Oh, lo siento mucho (right in Spanish?). Both my parents-in-law have that problem and I can understand how unpleasant it is. God bless You and take care!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Santiago de Chile
    Posts
    3,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Oh, lo siento mucho (right in Spanish?). Both my parents-in-law have that problem and I can understand how unpleasant it is. God bless You and take care!
    "Oh, lo siento mucho": Right in Spanish.
    Fortunately both diseases are under control.
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lehigh Acres, Florida
    Posts
    206
    Knowing about your condition really adds to the symbolism of your painting. Nicely done.
    I'm an artist. I draw flies . . .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Take care of your health, Damasocl. Health is so important. The good news is that you have medicine. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Keep painting. :cool

    Tenga cuidado de su salud, Damasocl. La Salud es tan importante. Las noticias buenas son que usted tiene la medicina. ˇNavidad Alegre a usted y su familia! Siga pintando.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •