ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: artrage android snapdragon

artrage android snapdragon

hi im about to purchase a Samsung note 12.2 and was wandering does anyone know if I am better getting the snapdragon lte version or exynos version..my main thing will be artrage and sketchbook...I know there will be some lag but if anyone can help would be appreciated ..what make artrage run a bit faster ...

I know I'm very late with this, but I just recently got my Note Pro 12.2 and just found this post.
    I have the wifi version which I assume is exynos and ArtRage is working perfectly on it, I'm sure the lag I read about is there but it is so slight that I don't notice it at all.

Again thank you for doing such a wonderful job on this app and thank you for giving Android it's own forum.

Quote Originally Posted by tray271 View Post
    hi im about to purchase a Samsung note 12.2 and was wandering does anyone know if I am better getting the snapdragon lte version or exynos version..my main thing will be artrage and sketchbook...I know there will be some lag but if anyone can help would be appreciated ..what make artrage run a bit faster ...

Talking Works great on my Note 8

I've had ArtRage on my iPads (first gen, then 3rd gen) and it's a great app, but laggy as all heck. When the app showed up in Samsung Galaxy App Store, I jumped on it. Didn't even need to think on it. It works beautifully and there is hardly any lag at all. It runs a LOT smoother than on my iPad. I also have the Samsung stylus that has the "eraser" on the end. It works, but it's quirky. If you are drawing, and then flip the pen over, tap the eraser end to the screen, it switches to eraser mode for only one stroke, but you have to use the pen tip. It's neat once you get the hang of it.