ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Joyful Spirit

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179

    Joyful Spirit

    an exuberant expression in gold and red..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Joyful Spirit.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	519.0 KB 
ID:	84356  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,035

    Got my E ticket ready......

    Hello Gary....
    This painting has transported me to an exciting fast moving amusement ride that has adrenalized my spirit quickly and satisfied all curiosities visually....What a ride, going to get back in line and ride it again!
    Thanks for this great weekend starter!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    599
    Marvellous! Reminds me of being in our city's main shopping centre and looking up into the dome and it's all sparkly with light and dancing shimmers.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    .......................
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Matthews , NC
    Posts
    2,372

    Very colorful

    Lively and with a lot of motion. I like the amusement park idea. A fun ride!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,818
    I needed a joyful spirit tonight, thanks Gary!

    I look into this and see so many vibrant, beautiful things, it's very uplifting. Thank you!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Hello Gary....
    This painting has transported me to an exciting fast moving amusement ride that has adrenalized my spirit quickly and satisfied all curiosities visually....What a ride, going to get back in line and ride it again!
    Thanks for this great weekend starter!
    Take care friend,
    Steve
    heehee... sounds like a lot of fun, I am very happy this was a pick me up for you !..

    Quote Originally Posted by hildee View Post
    Marvellous! Reminds me of being in our city's main shopping centre and looking up into the dome and it's all sparkly with light and dancing shimmers.
    thanks hildee, that sounds like a place joy might be found as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    .......................
    well did this leave you at a loss for words dear DAkey? I am shocked and amazed... anyway "less is more" as they used to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    Lively and with a lot of motion. I like the amusement park idea. A fun ride!
    thank you Marilyn Anne, glad you like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    I needed a joyful spirit tonight, thanks Gary!

    I look into this and see so many vibrant, beautiful things, it's very uplifting. Thank you!
    a very touching comment dear Robyn, what more could any artist ask but that their work uplifted a friends spirit.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Torino
    Posts
    1,427
    Beautiful colorful piece of machinery Dear Gary!
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

    That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Huntsville, On., Canada
    Posts
    5,356
    There is joy in them brush strokes Gary, as soon as I looked I thought merry go round

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    Your spirit never ages, dear Gary and this painting is brilliant and brisk as youth itself. Congrats and keep stayin' alive with Your marvelous, exuberat art!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •