ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage on ipad:using wacom creative stylus 2

Artrage on ipad:using wacom creative stylus 2

Bonjour

I am try to using this stylus from wacon with artrage for ipad

I have bought recently it because it have fine point ( ok this is evident one) but also because supposed to react to pression(i dont see it in any apps supposed to use it)

And the fine point just help to see more where you draw not really on the spot where you put the point

Is Wacom creative stylus 2 supposed to working good with artrage ?

I see no difference with another stylus i use (maglus:excellent)

For now i am décu (sorry i dont know the english term for this , may be meaning i am unhappy to pay for this stylus)

this stylus works well with Artrage. You have to connect the stylus to the app first in order to make it work with pressure sensitivity. Later it will connect automatically as soon as you press a button on the stylus.

Thank for reply
    I know the stylus must be connect to be ok with the app
    I see some option about it in preferences of some app like note plus
    In Procreate i see the name of the stylus in actions menu but it not seems to connect
    Today i find sketches and inthis one the pressure fonction works

Where is the option to connect the stylus in Artrage?

If you have set the Preferences for ArtRage to connect to your stylus type the app will automatically look for one whenever it opens. The Bluetooth indicator in the status bar at the top will flash when it is connecting and go black when it is connected. As long as your stylus is on and trying to connect (the blue light is flashing) it should be found.

You can check if it's connected if you're not sure by pressing the button on the side of the stylus, ArtRage should let you know that Touch Rejection has been turned off/on.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Bonjour

I understand what you write but my problem is that i click on all icons or menu i find in Artrage and i find nowhere some preferences for the stylus except the one for manage the brushes
    Is there a place where i will find the general preferences for the app Art rage itself?

You can find these preferences in the iPad's 'Settings' app. Open that up and scroll down the left to find ArtRage. Select it then on the right you will have the application preferences available.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thank you so much for your patience

Finally find and it WORKS

And may be the best one i have seen for now regarding using pressures