ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Signal

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179

    Signal

    a message from the past of some importance... now barely decipherable..

    I have to thank Robyn for sharing the settings for her "scrubby oil brush" it is a delight! and had a big part to play in this piece.. thanks Robyn!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Signals.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	502.6 KB 
ID:	84270  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Matthews , NC
    Posts
    2,372

    Really interesting

    I like the colors and suggested objects. Kind of like a radio from WW II . All the entanglements of the means of communication. A thoughtful piece!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    a message from the past of some importance... now barely decipherable..
    I got the same one a awhile ago...didn't pay it any mind though! But you've done a fantastic job deciphering it....
    If I'd known how beautiful it would eventually become I'd been more diligent.....Love the colors Gary!
    Really like friend....
    Take care,
    Steve

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    It's like a treasure map of a neighborhood, with all the treasure hidden in plain sight. Just great. Still smokin' hot.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,818
    I'm really glad you enjoy the brush Gary, and you have made such a beautiful painting.

    It was a wrench to share it because I love it so much, but you make me glad I did.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    This is one of Your artpieces I like the most by elegance, palette, texture and composition. It should be printed by a 3-D printer with exactly these colors and hanged as a most wonderful bas-relief in my view.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wilmington North Carolina
    Posts
    7,214
    Totally agree with Caesar on this one Gary, a great piece to hang and admire

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    I'm really glad you enjoy the brush Gary, and you have made such a beautiful painting.

    It was a wrench to share it because I love it so much, but you make me glad I did.
    well I am most appreciative of that brush... It will become a standard one I reach for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    This is one of Your artpieces I like the most by elegance, palette, texture and composition. It should be printed by a 3-D printer with exactly these colors and hanged as a most wonderful bas-relief in my view.
    thanks dear Caesar, I was thinking it was a bit on the dark side but , I am please you and Pat like it so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Totally agree with Caesar on this one Gary, a great piece to hang and admire
    thank you Pat, so great to hear from you again.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Huntsville, On., Canada
    Posts
    5,356
    Gary, I see great colours and shapes and to me it suggests an overstuffed forgotten cupboard that holds many mysteries and wonderful old stories

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •