ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Warehouse 14

Warehouse 14

the next iteration of Warehouse 13... magic and wonderment abound!... ( based on one of my current favorite TV shows Warehouse 13 )...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Warehouse 14.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	481.3 KB 
ID:	84254  

Special effects yet. . . Really pleasing. Quite mesmerizing. I could look at it for hours. Bravo.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Keep it locked up.....

It is the most unimaginable source of destructive power on the earth, uncontrollable in the hands of the common man....The government had to hide it away....this object...this potential destroyer of humanity..it is the most dangerous weapon on earth it had to be safely hidden away in Hanger Fourteen...It was.....'Wait wait-cut-stop-backup-hold your horses! Now I see it....Ií am totally wrong!....Missed it by a mile!....Fantastic abstract interpretation of a Maxfield Parris painting...wonderful and....Wait, is that the 'Holy grail' I' am seeing in there?
    Love it Gary....I think the Norco kicked in...
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Netflix watching Warehouse 13 now, catching up on the last two seasons.....Thanks for the reminder.
    Seeing a faint bluish alien in the painting now.....Really like more now!
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-16-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Don't know the show but I like the painting especially the fabric looking texture
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

I don't know of the TV show, but here You got magically ethereal and airy, as it rarely happens in Your "quasi-architectural" artpieces full of wonderfully concrete shapes and textures. Love it!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!