ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Inspired by Velasquez and Francis Bacon ...

Cool Inspired by Velasquez and Francis Bacon ...

Well, once I had had a bacon, why not make a sticker out of it and refer to its relative, Francis Bacon the painter, to re-visit once more his re-visiting of a most famous Velasquez painting?LOL
    Anyway i must acnowledge once more my mouse for its speedy execution.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Francis Bacon.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	84227  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar Francis Bacon would be chuffed if it was his CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Thank You, dear McPloos! I wonder whether he would like a couple of fried eggs as eyes ...

The old advertising idea of "Sell the Sizzle" never took on such a dogmatic spin. It's the advertising puppet master. . .

Very funny, Caesar. Actually, Francis Bacon did seem to paint looking through the lens of bacon. Well this one is painted by something of an egghead, your illustrious, and deep thinking self. Your comic ideas are very refreshing to see.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Right, dear D Akey! Many paintings of of Bacon look as if portrayed people were made of a cluster of bacon slices or sort of freshly dead zombies. I prefer the former impression which I find more tasteful ... after all, as we say, flesh is weak and bacon even more so I'd say ... LOL
    Actually this painting may have many applications in this horrible period when economy and criminal deeds seem to be willing to turn human beings into desperate and soul deprived pieces and slices.

Haha nice one
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hahaha slice one, dear Andrea, isn't it? Thank You!