ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bacon for Vvioletx breakfast

Red face Bacon for Vvioletx breakfast

Since it was missing and she wished it added ... here's my mouse's fast (food) cuisine! Maybe I should have used the blur knife to get it less grainy and smoother here and there ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pancetta.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	84225  
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-15-2014 at 04:35 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Not for vegetarian and different monotheistic believers ...

Maybe a different background fits better ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pancetta2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	125.5 KB 
ID:	84226  
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-15-2014 at 04:36 AM.

This look good on both backgrounds! Really good job, this would go well with some tomatoes and lettuce.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Thank You, dear Betsy! Actually I put it also on Violetx' fried egg, on the relevant thead of her. If You get there You may have it for breakfast ...not good for coronary arteries though LOL

Francis! Speak to me kid! Oh. . . the humanity. . . Your mother told you to never go to the big city. . . Now look what they've done to you. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

ROFL Thank you, dear D Akey! ... actually mom did tell me, especially considering my passion for anything edible! Unfortunately i didn't listen to her because of my curiosity for too many topics, including quite a few pleasing ones ...
    You should see how well, chromatically too, this bacon slice fits on top of Vvioletx' fried egg! Ahh, the most renowned and famous British cuisine ....LOL

Hello Dear Caesar....Love it!....Violet's lonely egg has a tasty little friend now.....waiting for the hashbrowns and toast....Opps, lunchtime here, may use your bacon on something else....Let me see.....

Caesar....I know...a little late but I borrowed some bacon and took the liberty to make make lunch for Violet and yourself friend!
    Thanks for the bacon......http://forums.artrage.com/attachment...2&d=1411881689
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-15-2014 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Late Lunch......

I love it

Now if you could just put it on the plate with the egg/

Dear Steve, Your SuperSteveBurger is just fantastic, both as a fastfood and as a painting (not only gorgeous ladies as far as I can see)! I doubt a dietologist would approve it as a meal, certainly not as an usual one, unless we want to become very fat meatballs ...

Thank You, dear Marilyn Anne. Actually I did in Vviolets' Fried Egg thread ...LOL

a yummy piece of bacon, and Steve found it a good home... now I must have a taste!... and here I thought your talent was limited to cupcakes!.