ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drawbacks of November in the woods

Red face Drawbacks of November in the woods

That's a shot my mouse took strolling in the woods in a windy November day. It's waiting when all leaves are blown away to pay a second visit. Actually I discovered he found more than he told me (in the After 9 o'clock section) ....LOL

Actually I made a few experiments on new and different quick techniques ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windy Day.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	397.9 KB 
ID:	84170  
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-12-2014 at 03:14 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    That's a shot my mouse took strolling in the woods in a windy November day. It's waiting when all leaves are blown away to pay a second visit.
    Hi Caesar.....Should I bring my own rake to help with the leaves? May be a nippy November day she's chosen to stroll in the woods.....unless she's A forest nymph welcoming us to winter?
    Tell your mouse...another great job.....
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Wait I'm a bit confused... a bikini in November? That must be due to the "effetto serra" for sure Bravo nicely done!
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

It's not fair! Those well timed gust never happen. Great job!

.... and now she's got her undies on! I should start from the bottom of the list and work up!

Weather is so mild around here, with global warming, dear Steve, that she fortunately don't need an overcoat ... Anyway take Your rake and come strolling ... if doctors already allow You. Thank You!

Right, dear Andrea, effetto serra, I was overheated too! And you know, elves don't like to be ovedressed. Their agility would suffer it!

Just be patient, dear Uncle Goose, and make some practice by breathing and blowing more and more powerfully to help it happen ...LOL

Dear Robyn, as You know, no admittance here on the main gallery for naked or half-nude subjects and characters, even comics-like ones ... Thank You!

I love these creatures that dwell in the forests of your mind Caeser... :-)

Me too quite often, dear Kenmo, also because I'm not very prone to nightmares ....LOL Thank You!

Hi Cesare, what have we here? A fairy walking in the wind...this would put her at a disadvantage! Haha, very cute. You are so talented, and I can't help but wonder if you had chosen the fashion field what wonders you would have created. Great work!

The wind can do even a worse effect as a selective tornado, as it happened to her in the After 9 o 'Clock section while looking for chestnuts, other than her own ...
    Ahh, the fashion field ... actually one my brothers works as a senior VP in a high Fashion company, but he deals with ITC and organisation ... Personally, as a stylist, I would have been too distracted by all those nice models and I would have overfed them to reach a couple of sizes more than what they usually wear. LOL
    Thank You, dear Sandra!