Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decorate the Wreath

Thank you Translatefocused, how about having a go yourself?

he u are working good nice one .
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt_Betsy View Post
    Thanks Robyn! I’ve been obsessed lately with making seamless tiles. The new grid feature sent me off in that direction. I have that feature with CorelDraw, but it doesn’t support transparent backgrounds. That is what makes it possible to create the checkerboard effect easily.

Gatablanca your wreath is wonderful! I particularly like the silver glitter. It looks very festive.

he u are working good nice one .

Talking

This is my 2nd attempt to decorate it with gems like diamonds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	90337  

I tried to have a go on your project, but my programs kept frozen and locked me out. I hope someone shows interest.

Quote Originally Posted by dungdn93 View Post
    I tried to have a go on your project, but my programs kept frozen and locked me out. I hope someone shows interest.
    dungdn93, I sorry I didn't see your post earlier.

To do this project with a png with a transparent background right click on the image and do a "save image as". Then to avoid any problems with ArtRage freezing up, start ArtRage on it's own and then importing the wreath file to a layer from the file menu. Do not double click on the image to open it with ArtRage if you are having a freezing problem. It is a problem with the default file association. I was having trouble doing that with ArtRage 4.5. I figured out that the files for png and ptg(ArtRage file) files were trying to open with the 32bit version of ArtRage and not the 64bit version of ArtRage 4.5. I had to go in and edit which program the file type were associated with to fix it. Here is the path on my computer to the right version of ArtRage. [C:\Program Files (x86)\Ambient Design\ArtRage 4\ArtRage.exe] The 32bit version file is [ArtRage 32.exe]. It is in the same file folder that contains the 64bit version.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Here is a 2016 version of decorated wreath. All the graphic were created in ArtRage. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Some people are having trouble with the image. To avoid any problems with using the wreath, do a right click on the image and do a "Save image as" from the menu. This will give you a png with a transparent background. My image was created with the 64 bit version of ArtRage 4.5. The default image association is for the 32bit version of the program. The best way to work around this without having to change the association is to open ArtRage separately and import the image from the file menu to a layer. DO NOT Double click on the image to open it if you have not changed your association in Windows.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016 wreath.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	544.1 KB 
ID:	91561
    Last edited by Aunt_Betsy; 12-07-2016 at 03:13 AM.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:

Quote Originally Posted by Piculra View Post
    This is my 2nd attempt to decorate it with gems like diamonds.
    Piculra, this is a lovely attempt with the paint tube three denominational paint tool. I'm sorry that I haven't responded before now. You actually posted this on my birthday so I think the notification of you post got lost in all my Facebook birthday notices. If you try it again. You should right click on the image and do a "Save image as" from the menu. This will give you a png file with a transparent background. Then open ArtRage separately and import the image to a layer from the file menu. Do Not double click on it to open with ArtRage. This image was created in the 64bit version of ArtRage and the default double click association is for the 32 bit version. When there is a conflict, ArtRage freezes up.

Merry Christmas!
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:

9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt_Betsy View Post
    I thought I'd start it off with my own decorated wreath.

You don't have to just decorate it for Christmas. You can use any occasion, holiday, or theme you would like. You can do more than one if you want.

This wreath and decorations all done with ArtRage. The decorations were all done with stickers that I created.
    It's simply awesome.