ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: LemonDrops

LemonDrops

Even I.
    With my bitter eye.
    Know to look for a better day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10688110_689048247851659_2845755117580018979_o.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	250.1 KB 
ID:	84092  

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Goose View Post
    Even I.
    With my bitter eye.
    Know to look for a better day.
    Clever idea. With a twist of lemon, I mean a twist on making lemonade. Nice idea. Good image.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Great idea and execution. I love it. Moreover vitamin C is healthy for winter!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Does convey a strong message.

This painting has a strong message about emotional feelings resulting from a bitter experience.
    You should try another type of idea where you turn lemons into lemonade with the same type of object as the central theme of your image composition.
    The very first digital art program that I worked with Art Rage 1

You may visit my personally designed website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

A very clever image and very nicely executed. Makes my eyes water just looking at it!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Clever idea. With a twist of lemon, I mean a twist on making lemonade. Nice idea. Good image.
    Thank you D Akey!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Great idea and execution. I love it. Moreover vitamin C is healthy for winter!
    May I ask how you feel about winter?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Lo Piano View Post
    This painting has a strong message about emotional feelings resulting from a bitter experience.
    You should try another type of idea where you turn lemons into lemonade with the same type of object as the central theme of your image composition.
    Nice to meet you! The poem came first than the illustration, your idea makes me want to look back at some of the writings i did when I was younger. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    A very clever image and very nicely executed. Makes my eyes water just looking at it!
    Hehe. Thanks and hope to come to know you better.