ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passion for great Masters. An Eighty Schiele school painting!

Red face Passion for great Masters. An Eighty Schiele school painting!

I could not resist once more. This is a lost Expressionist painting I just found pertaining to the early XX century Vienna art school .... LOL
    The unveiled version is obviously going to be posted in Eighty+' thread. As You can see there's also a steampunk style anticipation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eighty Schiele.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	436.2 KB 
ID:	84019  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Haha what can I say? A gem!
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

very droll Caesar, looks like the king on his throne....although maybe this should be in the after 9 section ?

Caesar........Egads man!.....Well this isn't awkward at all!.....Please excuse me while I quietly sneak out the front door!......Now if I had known Eighty was the the model for tonights Life drawing class....I would have waited untill next week!
    You do all know that I'am joking....Right!
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-04-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Is that a little puff of errrrrr......smoke I see coming out "the back"??

Thank You, dear Andrea! I was pretty sure You love Eighty+ too! In the menawhile I think i slightly improved in Schiele's style eimulation. Maybe I'll set up a little example on one of my compositions sooner or later.

Thank You, dear Gary! Perhaps You're right! I presumed that naked lettuce wasn't a problem in the main. Actually the nudist version was sent on Eighty+ thread, amongs his Schiele paintings interpretations, so that it could have some fun and disguise from the ASfter 9 policemen!LOL

Dear Steve, since our dear friend is often awake overnight painting Schiele scantily dressed to improve on realism, it was quite easy to take a shot ... LOL Thank You!

Dear Hildee, it's a steampunk last model of moving chair, a very green one, very low cost to use, since it also uses bio-fuel, also directly whenevr produced ... LOL Thank YoU!

ah..i like that Caesar ! esp the anatomy.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Hey, Caesar! Bet you didn't know your idea has legs.

They're making it a major motion picture -- Ploos Men, Starring Patrick Stewart as X Ploos Y.

Hope there are some royalties in it for Mr Ploos.

(Click on it to see it whole since the format it so vetical.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x-men-Mr Ploos.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	358.6 KB 
ID:	84042  
    Last edited by D Akey; 11-05-2014 at 07:57 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Hey, Caesar! Bet you didn't know your idea has legs.

They're making it a major motion picture -- Ploos Men, Starring Patrick Stewart as X Ploos Y.

Hope there are some royalties in it for Mr Ploos.

(Click on it to see it whole since the format it so vetical.)
    Haha Good to know he'll star in a major role at last, I think I'll ask him to take some backstage photos of mystique just for the sake of since in order to study haw she can morph in such a beautiful way
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Now that You made me think, dear D Akey, I really think XavieMcPloosY is an unknown and mutant who has painting and drawing superpowers (just look at his production variety and rate!) Moreover he can stand also walls and bricks strikes, as You possibly remind! I'm also sure that he will tell our grandsons and granddaughters in here, one day, how nice we were as mates thirty+ years before .... Thank You!

Dear Andrea, with Your image analogy search I would have expected that You found too what D Akey discovered of our mysterious and venerable friend! Now I think I'm gonna see the movie where he acts, also because maybe he changed his mutant team costumes in a more Schiele-like kind of attire ... LOL Thank You!