ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Scribbled-Painted Version

Scribbled-Painted Version

Hi, sharing a painted version I did in Artrage, of the drawing (titled: Scribbled) I did some time ago

Happy viewing !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scribbled-CVersion-fb-wn.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	391.5 KB 
ID:	84017  
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Interesting!

It shows what light and reflection really does in people's hair and so forth. I think it also shows how you can make splashes of color " sing". Very lively and free!

love this style waheed... nice color harmonies and love the scribbled lines, it shows the tools in AR used in a very creative and artistic way.

Any style and tool fits your art and mastery, dear Waheed, I'm sure and this one confirms my quite reasonable trust!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

What an expressive sketch. It's actually quite interesting and reminds me of some people just on the face of it. Very inventive. Well done Waheed. How long back was this one?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hello Waheed.....Would have never of thought scribbled lines could be so expressive....Creative and inventive yet simple.....Brilliant!
    Take care,
    Steve

Wonderful Waheed! I'm a great lover of scribbly lines and these are very effective.

I had a wander through your website, which I really enjoyed. Your art is fantastic.

Thank you Marilyn Anne, gxhpainter, Caesar, D Akey, stevemawmv and copespeak !

D Akey, I only painted this in Artrage on the day I shared it here. though the drawing was done some time last year. let me share that as well.

copespeak, thank you for your time you spent on viewing my site...

Cheers all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scribbled-fb-waheednasir.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	219.0 KB 
ID:	84038  
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

I love the tonal way you used line. Inventive the way it crosses categories between the usual opposites = drawing and tone. Very cool.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream