ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: iPad Symmetry Feature Request

iPad Symmetry Feature Request

I love Artrage but it's almost unusable without the option of symmetry, I need this feature to accurately produce the results I need, using the transform tool is not an option as I need the live symmetry to work efficiently and so that I can keep adjusting things when needed, it also serves as a creative function.This is much needed basic feature for any professional art application l, to be honest I am perplexed that Artrage has not implemented this important feature. Is this a feature that is going to be implemented in the very near future? I would appreciate any feedback thank you.

The amount of processing power required to support symmetry in applications that do not just place flat colour on to an image can be pretty significant - Because we are tracking things like the amount of paint on the canvas and processing blend calculations and smear calculations, running more than one tool at a time would end up being too slow. As a result, we haven't implemented the symmetry system from ArtRage 4 in the iPad version.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.