ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The Situation

The Situation

Hello, let me share an old painting of mine, that I got hold of yesterday (some friends here might recognize it even if posted before), in fact quite old that I painted in Artrage 1. I thought that this might fit in with the Halloween theme, not sure though and I leave that on the viewers.... Perhaps it needs a witch or something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheSituation-fb-wn.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	348.5 KB 
ID:	83941  
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

The Situation......Love the title!

Hi Waheed...Love this one, so many stories could be developed from this one image...Here's some that came to mind...Since it's Halloween thought of the people that turn off their lights on Halloween night fearing the knock on the door from all the children....Or maybe they've simply ran out of treats to give out and just very upset with themselves for not having enough on hand and just now turning the lights off hoping everyone thinks no ones home! 'Ding dong ding dong' Oh well, that didn't work!
    Anyway...Fun painting!
    Take care,
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 10-31-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Just brilliant Waheednasir! What a lot of grumpies.

Excellent. Love it!

wonderful fellows , Waheed

What a fantastic Muppet show! I see them moving and singing too!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I remember this one! Hahaha. It's like I'm watching Muppet reruns. . . when muppets go bad. . .

It still impresses me that you were able to get this level of painting into paintings done in such an early version of ArtRage. Like I mentioned in the past, your painting of the parrot caught my attention about what AR was capable of and why I started hanging out here. This is amazing for version 1. Wow.

Last edited by D Akey; 11-01-2014 at 04:40 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you everyone !

Steve, i like that, i like the way you see it...

D Akey, yeah, I painted this in 96.. and i remember i used to paint one painting every day, sad, that i hardly get enough free time now. Im glad the Macaw painting got your attention and made us meet here...

Cheers.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Haha..so cute. Great memories too. It's so nice to see your art works again, Waheed