ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A Farsi Farce! Justice? What does on hell it means?

Unhappy A Farsi Farce! Justice? What does on hell it means?

Nothing to do with Halloween. This is inspired by a true horror story, dear mates. I hope You know something about this girl hanging for having killed an mand who tried to rape and kill her afterwards, who was an Iranian intelligence officer. No other words needed.

So here's the due tribute to Reyhaneh Jabbari and the revolt against another death punishment executing Justice! It's not intented to be a political vignette, since it deals with higher fundamental matters. May God be merciful towards us all notwitstanding what we go on perpetrating ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tribute to Reyhaneh Jabbari.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	270.2 KB 
ID:	83905  
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-29-2014 at 05:23 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

well done Caesar, we should all be outraged !! that that farce was carried out and you have so well captured, what a heartbreaking set of events!....

May God protect her in Heaven and forgive us all. It's very difficult to combine tragedy with humor but you did it in such a clever way. Respect..Ciau ne
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

A wonderful piece Caesar. There is so much savagery coming out of that part of the world, it's hard to fathom, and the women suffer so much.

Dear Gary, I really cannot stand when individual and human rights have to be the victim of oppression, torture and contempt by reason of state, politics or theology used and abused to satisfy despicable interests and neuropathies and to exert crowds control. Moreover I hate when all this is added to misogyny and cowardry against women. Thank You!

Dear Andrea I didn't intend to make humor, rather to be satyric and sarcastic, in order to show horrid, naked demons out of their angelic disguise. I don't have ideological borders, so I don't play the game of criticizing only wrong or criminal deeds by Western countries, depicted just as the bad and ugly form of colonial civilization. There's even worse, often far worse elsewhere ... Thank You!

I subscribe what You say, dear Robyn! And even the representation of her as a sort of innocent martyr (a truly one, not those suiciding murders erroneously called so in a grotesque translation) is an icon of too many women slavery or submission destiny; this is why she's finally throwing away that veil imposed by a theocratic society unable to interpret, update and find out its religious core. The Torah have more than 600 precepts (laws), among the positive and negative ones, apart from the famous 10 commandments. Jesus Christ revealed that two principles were the essence, the pillars, both to be accepted as the spirit of all laws, to have peace and real life. All the rest is valuable lessons, examples and signs insofar they're enlightened by the two love's foundations, because laws are for men and not men for laws. I bitterly laugh when people still take Inquisition or Crusades as the only religious evil ever (many other components caused them), especially used today, out of their historical context, as if they're not several centuries away from our present civilization, while horrible forms of alternative "civilizations" who seem to never evolve and get better, are all over the globe and untolerance should be tolerated because of our western world shameful deeds. Thank You!
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-29-2014 at 08:41 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!