ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: New Monitor?

New Monitor?

I am looking for a new Monitor, and I will be using it primarily for art work, I have been looking at some Dell, Asus and even Eizo monitors.

My budged are Max. 850 USD, 530 GBP 670 EURO.

I should be min. 24" and a 16:10 aspect ratio

0 death pixel warranty

I have stared myself blind for days looking at monitors, therefore I ask the forum, what do you use and what would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I am looking for a new Monitor, and I will be using it primarily for art work, I have been looking at some Dell, Asus and even Eizo monitors.

My budged are Max. 850 USD, 530 GBP 670 EURO.

I should be min. 24" and a 16:10 aspect ratio

0 death pixel warranty

I have stared myself blind for days looking at monitors, therefore I ask the forum, what do you use and what would you recommend?

I was in the same position a few months back. This no doubt sounds eye-rollingly irritating, but in the end I switched to a Mac. The Mac screen, as you probably know, is wonderful. But of course this is over your budget. What I did was I waited until I was due for a new computer, and put up with my crappy PC monitors until then.

Apologies if you're looking simply for a second monitor for your Mac, in which case this is all useless to you.