ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: V4.5 on one PC but I need 4.0 for the other

V4.5 on one PC but I need 4.0 for the other

I have just v4.5 which runs on one computer but won't run on the other (ArtRage 3.5.11 is currently installed on that one). As I already have 4.5, is it possible to download 4.0 without needing to pay for it again? Also, would the 4.5 registration code work with 4.0? In my situation, when I log in, I'm obviously already registered as having bought v.3 and v.45 ... I can't find a download link for 4.0.

Any thoughts?

No problem, you don't need to purchase the product again to download ArtRage 4. If your second computer is a Windows XP ( I assume this is the case if Artrage 4.5 can't be installed on it ) system, you will need to download that older version.

Looking at your member area account, you have registered ArtRage 2.6 and ArtRage 3.5.11. You haven't yet registered ArtRage 4.5. Here's how to do that:

Log in at http://members.artrage.com you should see a list of your currently registered products. Beneath this you should see 'Add new product' with a 'register' button to the right. Click this, then enter your ArtRage 4.5 serial number in the box that appears and click 'save'

You should now see ArtRage 4.5 listed together with your previously registered software. Click the download link for ArtRage 4.5 and you'll see three options to download. You want the last one "ArtRage4, v4 for Windows XP". Download that for your other computer.

If you have any problems, please feel free to email me directly at support@artrage.com with the details and I'll be happy to help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Many thanks Dave, I've followed your instructions and all is now fine.
    Thanks again.

Alan (aka VincentVanCough)