ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lamb painting from me too!

Red face Lamb painting from me too!

Winter will come soon and my thoughts go to the wool ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beeliver. Lambs me too.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	352.6 KB 
ID:	83816  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Almost speechless, this is wonderful! Your creativity knows no bounds!

Haha what a cutie bravo to you and omaggi to you know whom
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Caesar......I found your lost lamb just south on the Via Appia around Ariccia, don't know if you left the gate open or what?
    He's fine, don't worry.....
    Steve

Thank You, dear Robyn. I was polluted by too many cultural hints form this place where classical art, monuments, curious traditions, the Pope and quite a lot of other peculiar things are all around. Creativity is a consequent radiative disease you can hardly avoid, I guess.

Thank You, dear Andrea ... You mean omaggi to ...Voldemort?

Thank You, dear Steve. I was really worried! That lamb near Ariccia? What a dangerous place and risk it was running! It's where they prepare good porchetta, i.e. the most tasty and typical skewed roasted pig we cook in centre-southern Italy. When I saw the picture I thought it was in Colorado waiting for Roadrunner to arrive ... LOL

Hahahaha. I laughed out loud when I saw this. You're really getting cartooning under your belt. Wonderful cross-association and jumbling concepts together for the surprise and delight of the viewer.

It put me in mind of the famous hitch hiking sequence of Claudette Colbert in It Happened One Night. . . a sheep trying to look enticing. Very silly. Good one Caesar. It's the one trick the Popes didn't ever try. . . at least it's not a matter of public record that I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-hnj5Zsk4
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I think I remember that movie and that I liked it very much. I just cannot remember of an acting lamb though ....LOL Actually there are really many cross-cultural jokes and reference chaotically entwined together herein, as you say, dear D Akey. Thank You!
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-27-2014 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Thank You, dear Andrea ... You mean omaggi to ...Voldemort?o
    Haha no I meant to your trusty mouse but now that you mention it the laMy reallt resembles to lord Voldemort, but let's hope he doesn't hear us otherwise we'll be indeed sh... Hem trouble
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    . . .otherwise we'll be indeed sh... Hem trouble
    @ Andrea:
    Hahah. By the way, if you want to enter the strange, frightening landscape of the English speaking world's psyche, it's an important idiom so I'll gently correct your funny comment to "in deep sh*t". I know it sounds like 'indeed' should work there, making it sound profound and emphatic. But alas, that's far too mental. This aims for copious reminders direct from an engagement at the other end.

Perhaps it's thanks to your countryman Dante, identifying one of the circles of Hell as being a river of it. . . though I doubt many who have used the term would give a sh*t who Dante was nor what his pedigree was to have a clue about such fecal punishment. Still, "deep sh*t" has a nice ring to it. . . so to speak, so they embraced the visual. It's just meaning crap so deep it's hard to get out of, and by thunder, it's useful.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Mouse was sent on holiday for few days, dear Andrea, he cannot hear us ...

Our idiom, dear D Akey, either from Dante or Shakespeare, has a quite similar expression when someone's in serious trouble, or "we are in deep sh**t", i.e., we say "siamo nella m***da fino al collo", literally "we are in sh**t up to our neck". The word "m***da" is just the same of that famous expression of General Cambronne at Waterloo, apart that he stated it in French instead than Italian. LOL