ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I am NEW here...have question about licensing

I am NEW here...have question about licensing

Is it OK to use my ArtRage (which I just purchased this morning) on both my laptop and my iPad? Or do I need to purchase separate licenses?

Thank you!

Hi there!

ArtRage won't work on your iPad anyway unless you buy the iPad app (which is $4.99 from the App Store).

However, if you had two different Windows or Mac OSX computers, then you are allowed to install ArtRage again for your own use.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Hi there!

ArtRage won't work on your iPad anyway unless you buy the iPad app (which is $4.99 from the App Store).

However, if you had two different Windows or Mac OSX computers, then you are allowed to install ArtRage again for your own use.
    Ahhh! I see. Thank you for your reply! I guess you can tell I am technically challenged! LOL! I was not sure how this all worked. I've had Photoshop for years and can barely figure out how to use it except for just a few basics. But already after playing with this for the last couple of hours, I feel like I can do more than I could with Photoshop! I was just wondering if it worked on my iPad too is all. :-)