ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come Inside Little Ones...heh heh

Come Inside Little Ones...heh heh

Come in children....there is plenty to go around...hee heh mwa haa hackle...
    My son loved this one. I hope you all like it too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hee heh heh haa ha haaa.....ha!
    Sandy, tell your son I like this one as well, I really liked 'scary things' when I was young..'Gosh, still do' ...and it took a lot to frighten me.
    Fun stuff.....
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 10-23-2014 at 06:46 PM.

Now this is really scaaarrryyyyyyyyyyy! eeekkk. I fear this busy and zealant lady is preparing a wonderful Hallow Eve's party ... and the main course may possibly be ....ohh my God! .....LLLLLLl....not lambs, dear Enug, don't worry ...LLLLITTLE KIDS! Mild meat for sharp theeth!

This time (unbelievable for Your sweet and lovely manners and attitude) You eventually succeeded to frighten us all! This must be a side effect of the Warlock's spell on You! Let's call the exorcist !!!! LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Straight into the hot tub? Without any champagne and Enya music? No kid from California would ever fall for that one. They'd smell a rat, or a witch, straight off.

Sharp these modern kids are especially if they're from Silicone Valley.

On the other hand, lure 'em in with a Playstation, and your gingerbread's as good as in the oven.

Fun and a nice complex scene. What an imagination you have, Alexandra. You go girl!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Steve, I will. We really enjoy watching a collection of scary movies, and making it all a fun time really.

Haha Cesare, you may be right! Oh my...it all began with the wacom on pencil setting....a simple little door.... then the trick or treaters....
    next thing I know I've painted the dark cauldron...next that evil witch with her scary hand and the wand hidden behind the cauldron.
    (Now that part was inspired by Neil.) I found the pen going on and on...I couldn't stop with drawing...next...the frightened broom,
    the ghost trying to warn the children(for a little comic relief)-the hateful friend of the witch-the jack o lantern...
    this is your fault, Cesare...haha....thanks for the fun and inspiration dear man!

Dear D Akey, Thank you, it was fun to let go and be a kid for a bit.
    It is certainly different today, and it is the same I guess world wide concerning gaming technology.
    The Playstation, games, gift cards...yes, please, and thank you.
    The witch and sweet smelling caldron is most likely lurking in another form as an internet store with the download and spyware....
    (not so funny, there)

Now what's left is to take some garlick and a couple of noisy kids into the cauldron ....ehehehe I'm kidding, I would never cook kids ... I RATHER PREFER THEM RAW ! (the ogre!)

... they anticipated me that perhaps tomorrow we'll see the witch from the other side and finally discover her identity!

Fantastic Alexandra! I love all those wonderful little details; you're so creative.

Halloween party - Kidz stay away from that marzipan house!

Here's a picture of the witch taken face to face to see her identity and ...... EEEEEKKKKKKK .... Oh my ..... she's got really scaaaaryyyyyyyy! It must be the evil Paiter Wizard possession! ..... LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Halloween Party.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	407.0 KB 
ID:	83813