Thread: iCloud Drive

Question iCloud Drive

Are there plans for ArtRage to support iCloud Drive? If so, is there a timeframe?

Thanks for your time.

We will be investigating a number of services including iCloud Drive for the big iPad update we're currently working on. I don't have an estimate release date however.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    We will be investigating a number of services including iCloud Drive for the big iPad update we're currently working on. I don't have an estimate release date however.
    I hope your investigating leads you to adopt iCloud drive.

After using iCloud drive for a week with Pixelmator, I am really enjoying the seamless workflow to the point that I am using my iPad more often. Eliminating DropBox/Email/iTunes sync as part of the round-tripping process between my Mac and iPad really speeds things up. This same workflow would benefit ArtRage immensely in my opinion.

Looking forward the iPad update.

Best Regards

Still no iCloud Drive

I just bought an iPad Pro and Pencil specifically to use with Artrage and am getting used to Artrage again after many months break. I am noticing that there still isn't iCloud support which I find weird as it seems Pixelmator, iDraw (now Graphic), Sketchbook Pro, Procreate, Bamboo Paper and Concepts (all the other graphic apps I use) have been supporting iCloud for many months.

Has Ambient Design decided against iCloud support?

We will be adding iCloud support in a future update. The timing of that will probably depend on how many bugs we have to stop and fix before then (we're still tidying up after the very major changes we made in versions 2.0 and 2.1).

Smile Awesome

That's terrific news HannahRage! I will use this feature to death. I am very grateful, thanks so much.

Looking for exactly solution

Thank you hannah rage

Are there different ways to transger Artrage files create from ipad/ipad Pro beside icloud sharing? (icloud storage space is very limited unless you buy extra storage, which i rather pay for Artrage ..haha)

Quote Originally Posted by pai View Post
    Are there different ways to transger Artrage files create from ipad/ipad Pro beside icloud sharing? (icloud storage space is very limited unless you buy extra storage, which i rather pay for Artrage ..haha)
    You can send your painting files via Email, Dropbox, and iTunes. When exporting, picking the option you want, and then either send it online (by email/dropbox) or connect your device to your computer and transfer manually (via iTunes).

This pages should help:
    https://www.artrage.com/manuals/artr...-ipad-gallery/
    https://www.artrage.com/faqs/access-...ntings-itunes/

Ahh, thanks so much Hannah. I overlooked I saw Artrage Group, I didn't continue to go forward and look for that "Artrage Painting File". Blame my poor eye sight.