ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) and ArtRage 3.5.11 -- delayed responsiveness

Question Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) and ArtRage 3.5.11 -- delayed responsiveness

I just upgraded last night to Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite), and now ArtRage 3.5.11 is having issues. Opening and closing tools/tool menus (e.g. stencils, layers, stickers, etc) doesn't respond right away. And sometimes the cursor disappears.

Will there be a fix soon?

We've just tried this and we're not seeing the problem. My guess is that you are running a version of ArtRage 3.5 prior to 3.5.11, which won't work correctly with any version of OS X from 10.9 onwards. Please download the update to 3.5.11 from the Member Area and if you see problems with that let us know at support@artrage.com and we can look in to it.

Note that the Member Area lists the version available for download not the one you have installed currently.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Hi Matt--

No, I am already running 3.5.11 and Yosemite (Mac OS 10.10). Thanks
    Diana

As we're not seeing the problem here in 3.5.11 in 10.10 I've dropped you a mail asking for some more details and we will troubleshoot the problem for you.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

My Artrage Studio Pro version was 3.5.5 (Help menu > About Artrage…) when I upgraded my Mac OS to 10.10 Yosemite today [19 Oct 2014]. The result with Artrage was similar to Doym’s issue having non-responsive tool usage as well as the cursor vaporizing, though the interface loaded just fine.

I have since updated my Artrage to version 3.5.11 (as MattRage recommended) resulting in an all-around functioning Artrage again - *Yay!*

By the way, it’s great having updates via your site (members.artrage.com). Thank You!