ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter Lyrics

Winter Lyrics

well not winter yet, BUT the mountains surrounding me got their first dusting of snow so they are beautiful in the sunrise, glowing white.. so this is a tribute to the soft pastels of morning and the dark greens and blues of the forest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winter Lyrics1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	510.3 KB 
ID:	83748  

Just beautiful Gary. Lovely colours and details as always.

That trip to all the artists' studios might have given you a bit of inspiration. This is a really super palette, composition and movement of the paint. Really accomplished.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Winter Snow Peaks glistening, Soon To Arrive For All To See.....

Gary.... sounds beautiful, wish I could see them...been awhile, maybe next year when all this medical crap is over.....The 'Open Studios' tours sounds like fun and bet you had a good time...Sounds like it! Love the soft colors of morning you've captured for all to enjoy....Nice one friend!
    Take care,
    Steve

So much detail and colour interwoven into the picture. It must be very pretty where you live. No snow where I am but other parts of Australia have snow.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Fabulous painting of mountains and snow and forest, as per Your inspiration, which You depicted like a top class chromatic perfume! Extraordinary tones and mother-of-pearl finish ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Just beautiful Gary. Lovely colours and details as always.
    thanks dearest Robyn, great to know you like the details in this.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    That trip to all the artists' studios might have given you a bit of inspiration. This is a really super palette, composition and movement of the paint. Really accomplished.
    DAkey yes the visit to other artists studios was inspirational, not so much as seeing something I wished I could do but more just being around that creative and energetic vibe and of course the smells...I just wish there would have been atleast one digital artist in the mix. Maybe some of them dabble in it but still do trad. media as well I only visited a few.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Gary.... sounds beautiful, wish I could see them...been awhile, maybe next year when all this medical crap is over.....The 'Open Studios' tours sounds like fun and bet you had a good time...Sounds like it! Love the soft colors of morning you've captured for all to enjoy....Nice one friend!
    Take care,
    Steve
    How is your medical situation? are you in recovery mode still? I might just have to take a few pictures and post them to give everyone some idea of what I am seeing...

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    So much detail and colour interwoven into the picture. It must be very pretty where you live. No snow where I am but other parts of Australia have snow.
    June it is beautiful here for sure, people come to play year around, from all over the world. As we head into winter you will be heading into spring!...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Fabulous painting of mountains and snow and forest, as per Your inspiration, which You depicted like a top class chromatic perfume! Extraordinary tones and mother-of-pearl finish ....
    ahhh what verbal poetry you have used to describe this.... thank you very much dear Caesar.

Thanks for asking...was in recovery, but now on Nov 6 they want to try to repair the abdominal aortic aneurysm that the last surgery was suppose to address...'Go Figure'! Still looking forward to seeing the 'Winter Snow Peaks glistening' again!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

It must be so beautiful, Gary, and is evident with so much tranquil beauty you've painted here.

Love the colour and the whole painting, well done Gary
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307