ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two more lambs.

Two more lambs.

More lambs!

Name:  two more lambs.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  31.4 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Very soft and sweet June. You're on a real 'lambie' roll!

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    Awwww. cute.

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

Very nice June.....Tis a peaceful scene, quite like it!
    Take care,
    Steve

June, the use of pastels, and soft edges and subject all conspire to create a scene of peace and serenity... very artfully done... one of my favorites from you!.

Alexandra, Robyn, Victor, Steve and gxhpainter - thank you all for the lovely words. I think there may be more lambs/sheep to come.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Very cute. I like the surprise element of the one on the left crawling out through a dimensional portal. It's as if it's coming through to be counted for me when falling asleep laying in bed when I was a lad.

But as sleep technique's go, that's where it all fell apart for me. Not having any sheep whatsoever in my world, counting them required trying to remember the carved lambs in the family Christmas creche, which required some creative effort visualizing, and it wasn't as simple as the accountants would have us believe. . . like counting widgets or something.

I mean, to get me loose and relaxed, if I was at least counting dachshunds, I would have had a reference point because I had one growing up, at that point usually at the foot of my bed. Or counting hamsters would also have worked. . . guppies. . . parakeets. . . white rats. . . even pigeons. There were so many animals from which to choose. But sheep? I was a city boy. Conjuring them up in my head was not as relaxing as they made it out to be. So I would simply crawl under my covers with a book and a flashlight till I fell unconscious from the lack of oxygen. Ah, childhood.

Anyway, you got the sweetness nailed and the soft fuzzy vibe is really happening. Go June Go!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Reading a book works for me - counting sheep has it's problems, have I counted that one before, have I missed one etc.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Hi June is this the one you've lost Ow the Second should be called O the Joy's of Marraige ok But

my laptop bloke insists it is the Madonna and child ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ow the joys of Spring. F.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	145.2 KB 
ID:	83761   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Madonna and Child.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	474.1 KB 
ID:	83762