ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Artrage for Android?

Artrage for Android?

note 10.1

yea i hope they make it available for galaxy note 10.1 soon.

I'm just about to post some details on this - We're currently working on getting the non GALAXY Gifts version up on the Galaxy Store and as soon as we've sorted that out it will become available to other Samsung devices. We were aiming to have it go live at the same time as the Gifts bundle version but there was a last minute hitch with the store system recognising two different products with the same app ID. I'm hoping to hear back on that shortly so we can complete the product registration process and get it out there.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Ooooh!

I just love to read this! Oh! Happy day!

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    I'm just about to post some details on this - We're currently working on getting the non GALAXY Gifts version up on the Galaxy Store and as soon as we've sorted that out it will become available to other Samsung devices. We were aiming to have it go live at the same time as the Gifts bundle version but there was a last minute hitch with the store system recognising two different products with the same app ID. I'm hoping to hear back on that shortly so we can complete the product registration process and get it out there.
    Aww, man...I have to wait? I have a Nexus 7 2013. lol

Ah, well...at least I know it's eventually coming. xD

Question Artrage for andriod.

Can you let us know here when it's available at the galaxy app store PLEASE!? , i couldn't find anything out on the samsung site/appstore. And the link supplied on this site didn't work either...

The Android news item on our site had a problem yesterday but should be up again now. Regarding the Samsung store, we'll let you know as soon as it's available, we're waiting on some technical info from the store team to allow us to have the 'for sale' version as well as the version that exists for GALAXY Gifts.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Samsung Apps vs Google Play

Is the version that is eventually going to be on the Google Play store the same as the one in the Galaxy Apps store? I'm wondering if I should wait until after it appears in the Play store to buy it, since I have both Samsung and non-Samsung devices, and a purchase from the Play store might allow me more access for the buck.

Galaxy Note 10.1

Hello, I see the news of android app, congratulations! I like to know if the Galaxy Note 10.1 is a good tablet for Digital Art. I actually use a iPad for my works. Could I change for the 10.1 with artRage?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by no1 View Post
    Is the version that is eventually going to be on the Google Play store the same as the one in the Galaxy Apps store? I'm wondering if I should wait until after it appears in the Play store to buy it, since I have both Samsung and non-Samsung devices, and a purchase from the Play store might allow me more access for the buck.

Quote Originally Posted by banctor View Post
    Hello, I see the news of android app, congratulations! I like to know if the Galaxy Note 10.1 is a good tablet for Digital Art. I actually use a iPad for my works. Could I change for the 10.1 with artRage?
    Thanks
    I have the original Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Artrage app is working great for me on it. I'm very happy with it. But I can't compare it with the iPad since I don't have one of those.