ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Artrage for Android?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Columbus/Ohio/USA
    Posts
    1,559

    Artrage for Android?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    nebraska
    Posts
    11

    note 10.1

    yea i hope they make it available for galaxy note 10.1 soon.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,140
    I'm just about to post some details on this - We're currently working on getting the non GALAXY Gifts version up on the Galaxy Store and as soon as we've sorted that out it will become available to other Samsung devices. We were aiming to have it go live at the same time as the Gifts bundle version but there was a last minute hitch with the store system recognising two different products with the same app ID. I'm hoping to hear back on that shortly so we can complete the product registration process and get it out there.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    538

    Ooooh!

    I just love to read this! Oh! Happy day!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    I'm just about to post some details on this - We're currently working on getting the non GALAXY Gifts version up on the Galaxy Store and as soon as we've sorted that out it will become available to other Samsung devices. We were aiming to have it go live at the same time as the Gifts bundle version but there was a last minute hitch with the store system recognising two different products with the same app ID. I'm hoping to hear back on that shortly so we can complete the product registration process and get it out there.
    Aww, man...I have to wait? I have a Nexus 7 2013. lol

    Ah, well...at least I know it's eventually coming. xD

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11

    Question Artrage for andriod.

    Can you let us know here when it's available at the galaxy app store PLEASE!? , i couldn't find anything out on the samsung site/appstore. And the link supplied on this site didn't work either...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,140
    The Android news item on our site had a problem yesterday but should be up again now. Regarding the Samsung store, we'll let you know as soon as it's available, we're waiting on some technical info from the store team to allow us to have the 'for sale' version as well as the version that exists for GALAXY Gifts.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2

    Samsung Apps vs Google Play

    Is the version that is eventually going to be on the Google Play store the same as the one in the Galaxy Apps store? I'm wondering if I should wait until after it appears in the Play store to buy it, since I have both Samsung and non-Samsung devices, and a purchase from the Play store might allow me more access for the buck.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    17

    Galaxy Note 10.1

    Hello, I see the news of android app, congratulations! I like to know if the Galaxy Note 10.1 is a good tablet for Digital Art. I actually use a iPad for my works. Could I change for the 10.1 with artRage?
    Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by no1 View Post
    Is the version that is eventually going to be on the Google Play store the same as the one in the Galaxy Apps store? I'm wondering if I should wait until after it appears in the Play store to buy it, since I have both Samsung and non-Samsung devices, and a purchase from the Play store might allow me more access for the buck.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by banctor View Post
    Hello, I see the news of android app, congratulations! I like to know if the Galaxy Note 10.1 is a good tablet for Digital Art. I actually use a iPad for my works. Could I change for the 10.1 with artRage?
    Thanks
    I have the original Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Artrage app is working great for me on it. I'm very happy with it. But I can't compare it with the iPad since I don't have one of those.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •