ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2014 gallery (7 + 31st Oct ENDING FINAL SHOT!)

Red face Halloween 2014 gallery (7 + 31st Oct ENDING FINAL SHOT!)

A sabbath broom lap dance for a trick or treat visit by this quite disquieting witch beauty ....
    Seasonal illustrations posting was officially opened by Sandra!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pole Sabbath.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	370.1 KB 
ID:	83680  
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-31-2014 at 11:52 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Broom Service???....No no no!!! I ordered room service! Wait, but since your already here........
    Good one Caesar....Sandy and yourself are getting us all in the Halloween spirit.....
    Take care friend,
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 10-17-2014 at 05:03 AM.

No NO No. . . Caesar. . . imagine their dismay when. . .

So here's an example of another linguistic flummox. Can't blame the lassie though. It's those darn imprecise online translators that are to blame.
    -----
    (Just in case you were wondering, I get the pun and think it hilarious, but I didn't want to give it away. I'll let the picture speak for itself. . . but your English is very erudite.) LOL
    Last edited by D Akey; 10-17-2014 at 12:31 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wow!!!!

Esta brujita es muy bienvenida a mi hogar!!!

This little witch is very welcome to my home !!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

She looks like she could cast some pretty effective voodoo.

Que bruxa malandra, sempre espreita. Very good work Caesar ah! ah!
    Visit my website here

Thank You, dear Steve! An apprentice with and a magical broom are OK for tidying up Your b...room!

I can vaguely guess all the possible crossmeanings between Italian and English concerning the word broom, dear D Akey, and I understand my statement was quite loose. I hope I conveyed the message anyway ... even wordlessly ... LOL Thank You!

Pare che anche lei ha letteralmente .... perso la testa per te, caro Damaso! Grazie!
    It seems that she too has literally .... lost her head for You, dear Damaso! Thank You!

Thank You, dear Magen! I just hope her voodoo doesn't deal with pins or needles though. I don't need an acupunture session!

Non tutte le prede se ne lamentano, cara Sabena! LOL Grazie!
    Not all the preys complain about it, dear Sabena! LOL Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I can vaguely guess all the possible crossmeanings between Italian and English concerning the word broom, dear D Akey, and I understand my statement was quite loose. I hope I conveyed the message anyway ... even wordlessly ... LOL Thank You!
    Hahah. Actually it wasn't about the broom, in this particular case. I was thinking you were going for the humor having the head separating from the body and the offer being the jumping off point. I wonder how that euphemism would go in Italian.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Now I see, dear D Akey! The head away from the neck was actually the surprising departure from ordinary, although I didn't think it could be where she could launch herself from .... in a dive? LOL::

Haha! A very sexy witch there, Cesare! Looks, magic, a dangerous combo.
    How about a sexy warlock? (One with a magic paint brush to finish my house and windows?)