Thread: While were waiting... Again!... A NEW! Sketchbook...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up While were waiting... Again!... A NEW! Sketchbook...

I've just been trying out the new full version 3 of autodesk sketchbook from the google app store for android, and it's been a happy surprise!. It not only feels faster/smoother, but it also looks a lot like sketchbook pro 6 (pc version), with smudge brushes, and wait for it!, they've FINALLY! Included the long missing cut/copy/paste function, and YES!, with transformations as well!. SO!, while were still waiting for the Artrage app, i can say it's a vast boost in quality for this app, so much, that all the tablet/moblie/note 10.1 versions i have seem now to be redundant. Some comments on the google app store moan about having to pay again for this app, but trust me, it's a new and completely rebuilt version of this app, and it's go a lot of new features, including a floating brush size/opacity puk option like the pc version, and a guide line option. So i'm off to explore this new version and i can say this is a MUST! have app to replace ALL the previous versions. So until the Artrage app, ENJOY!!!...
    Last edited by DavidWelsh; 10-16-2014 at 09:40 PM.