ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paintings I did lately.

Paintings I did lately.

Hello everyone,
    After a pretty long gap, im here to share few of my paintings I did recently plus some old work.
    These are majorly done in Artrage (esp. the basic layout and initial start) with a touch in Photoshop and Painter and few are all in all Artrage pieces. Tablet used.
    Please keep visiting as Ill be using this very thread for all of them and will be adding more.

Thanks you...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CitySunset-ar-wn.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	341.1 KB 
ID:	83603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	City-Turbulence-ar-wn.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	197.3 KB 
ID:	83604   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crushing-2-ar-wn.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	337.5 KB 
ID:	83605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LightsNMotion-ar-wn.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	404.3 KB 
ID:	83606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Remnants-2-ar-wn.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	281.7 KB 
ID:	83607  

regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Wow excellent!

Dear Waheed, as always I'm in awe in front of Your top class mastery and art! I'll be regularly attending this window on Your marvellous universe of paintings for sure, you can bet on it! Thank You for sharing these wonders and being a reference i may set as a goal to eventually achieve ... in not less than a century, maybe, even with a tutorial by You. LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Fantastic as always , Waheed

Thank you lunchbagart, Caesar and Jean...

Dear Caesar, thats a huge compliment my friend ! Your work is equally good (and even better in some cases), its just the style that is different and thats the whole charm in art. infact, I can say this for all the people here, all are good in their own style.

There is just one thing that I would really like to add here, are about couple of basic elements, that one should take care of. I do that myself, the rest works well on its own afterwards. Its the Composition (the arrangement of elements in a painting in the initial layout), the color scheme and the light. Thats it. These are the points if taken care of, adds a lot to the work. And to be honest, I can see that most of the artists here know about these and handle that well...

Let me share few softer ones I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Green-ar-wn.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	410.2 KB 
ID:	83609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Miniature-ar-wn.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	326.3 KB 
ID:	83610   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StillLifeInBlueNWhite-ar-wn.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	244.5 KB 
ID:	83611  
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Beautiful as always

A joy to see the whole collection.

Wonderful. You've gotten more subtle in certain subjects. I loved the old style and I love the new. Great atmosphere and lighting as ever. Go Waheed!

Funny that you would put in another parrot here as you re-enter the forums. I recall that an earlier parrot you did is what caught my eye to even look at ArtRage in the first place as I was surfing the net back in 2006. I like this one too. This one feels more like a pet and less of a bright jungle display. (This is a parrot, right? Or parakeet? Wish I knew breeds of birds better so I could be sure about my comments. I do, however, know painting, and these are wonderful.)
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

All are great but wonderful gorgeous colours in that purple pot painting

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    Wow, so beautiful. An inspiration!

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)