ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: relink dropbox to artrage

Exclamation relink dropbox to artrage

Hello,
    Since I get my new ipad (ipad air IO8) I cannot upload my files to dropbox neither to devian art. I tried to revoke account into dropbox (doesnot fix) I tried uninstall and reinstall my artrage app and dropbox app into my ipad. None of those things could fix the problem, the image that is attach is the message that artrage gave me when I tried to upload to dropbox.
    How relink my artrage app to dropbox and devianart
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	83602

Hi there,

This looks like your internet connection isn't working. Are you able to browse the internet when this is happening?
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Hi there,

This looks like your internet connection isn't working. Are you able to browse the internet when this is happening?
    Hello, yes, of course, this message appears when artrage tried to upload the picture to dropbox.

Okay, we're going to need a bit more information.

This could be a connection error between the app and Dropbox online. Or it could just be that it can't upload properly. The dropbox app won't affect it (unless you also can't upload from there, which indicates a wider issue).

From within ArtRage:

- What happens before you get this screen? Does it ask you to do anything? Does it say that it's uploading?

- Does this happen with every painting? Can you try saving and uploading a blank canvas? ArtRage painting files are relatively large, and your internet connection may just not be able to upload it.

From Dropbox:

- If you go to your account > Settings > Security > scroll down to 'Apps Linked', is ArtRage there? Does it have Full Dropbox access?

- Do you see any error messages? Did it let you disconnect ArtRage easily?

- If you were able to disconnect ArtRage, are you prompted to give permission to access it again when you try to upload within ArtRage?

- What happens before you get this screen? Does it ask you to do anything? Does it say that it's uploading?

---when I asked upload to drpbox first said to me that the image is upload after sent to me that message.

- Does this happen with every painting? Can you try saving and uploading a blank canvas? ArtRage painting files are relatively large, and your internet connection may just not be able to upload it.

---yes this happen always and with both: blank and paint canvas

From Dropbox:

- If you go to your account > Settings > Security > scroll down to 'Apps Linked', is ArtRage there? Does it have Full Dropbox

--- no the app is not linked, and artrage does not ask for linked too.

- Do you see any error messages? Did it let you disconnect ArtRage easily?
    --- any error message just the message that I told before. Yes artrage disconnect easy.

- If you were able to disconnect ArtRage, are you prompted to give permission to access it again when you try to upload within ArtRage?[/QUOTE]
    ----no artrage never prompted to give permission to acces again, thats why I asked how do this.

Okay, thank you for checking all that! It looks like something may have changed at Dropbox's end, so ArtRage isn't able to upload images anymore. We're looking into fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Okay, thank you for checking all that! It looks like something may have changed at Dropbox's end, so ArtRage isn't able to upload images anymore. We're looking into fixing it.
    Thank you so much for your attention, good day.