ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Human heart

Human heart

Watercolour heart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heart coloured 2.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	83580  

Haha nice one! It belongs to an anatomy book Are you a doctor? Nice fringe by the way
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Could Only Come from A Bloody Scot get back to UNI CIAO SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Hello TBW....Images of the heart, has meanings to all.....I see an Infinity symbol, maybe?...if not, good heart study!
    Take care,
    Steve

Hope you don't mind the abbreviation of your nick...no reference to Margaret T. intended...I just remembered that one!
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 10-13-2014 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Blundering along the way.....

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    Why is that so frickin' cool? Really like it.

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

The broken infinity symbol suggests a coronary bypass, as in a broken promise perhaps? A novel story, or perhaps a novella, depending on length.

A wonderful image. Style is reminiscent of a marriage between an medical illustration and a fashion drawing. Fresh idea.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    Interesting comment. Now that you mention it. It does remind me of Coco Chanel's fashion sketches.

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

The insight of D Akey is stunning as ever and this image is absolutely cool. I would add also a sort of sketchy comix style with ink pen and watercolors as for what it recalls in my mind..... and, BTW, welcome!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Watercolour Heart

Thank you everyone! I'd really like to be an illustrator of some kind one day.

Quote Originally Posted by thatbloodywoman View Post
    Thank you everyone! I'd really like to be an illustrator of some kind one day.
    I wish you the very best with it! You've got a nice look. I could think of lots of places where a swashy flair style might go over well. Go Go Go!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream