ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hello everyone...long time !

Hello everyone...long time !

Hi there,
    I hope everyone here is doing good.
    First of all Im very sorry for the long absence, things kept me occupied and I even couldnt paint much, im talking about my personal paintings that I post on forums.
    Things are starting to settle for me now and ill be able to paint like before, share my work here and will keep on visiting. Feels good.
    Few of my last painting pieces were done in Artrage along with Painter and Photoshp that I would like to post here. Hope thats okay with the staff here.
    So ill see you soon in the Gallery section and Im sure Ill get to see some great work by all the artists here. Cheers !

Thank you and be well.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

It will be a pleasure. Hope all's well. I was actually just thinking about you within the last couple days and voila, you post. Went to see your site. Really great. Very dramatic.
    Last edited by D Akey; 10-12-2014 at 07:45 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    Waheed, you wouldn't happen to work at SMC would you?

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

Waheed, unless you changed residence, SMC = Santa Monica College out here in (Los Angeles), California, USA just in case you were wondering. Of course if you worked there you wouldn't need the explanation, hahah.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Waheed, good to see your paintings both traditional and digital. I enjoyed browsing your site and I always look for the the first painting that I had seen of your work, it was a beautiful painting of a woman and you had posted it in WetCanvas way back in the 1990's. It will be good to see your work again

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    Oh HAH HAH, I guess I didn't even look at his location! I know a guy with the same name here at SMC.

What a commute that would be!!!

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

hello again....

Thank you D Akey, Victor Osaka and justjean, yes im well and hope the same for you too.

D Akey, I have to update my site with lots of new work but just couldnt find enough time. will do that soon hopefully. Thank you for visiting the site and it will be a pleasure for me to share some of my work here that i did within few months.

Victor, hehe. never been to SMC, but hope some day to meet the guy with the same name as mine...

Jean, thank you and sure, will post couple of them tonight, also would love to see work by other artists here.

Cheers.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com