ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The magician

The magician

A nickname people abroad found for Andrea Pirlo, the soccer champion able to send the ball anywhere without looking as if it were remote-controlled.
    Just a pencil sketchy caricature.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The magician.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	418.5 KB 
ID:	83530  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar I don't think he liked the Weather here so skuttled back to Italy

Estimado Caesar:

Yo encuentro muy parecido este mago a quien admiro mucho: Ringo Starr...Eso s, algo despeinado.
    Excelente bosquejo!

I find a lot like this magician whom I admire greatly: Ringo Starr ... Just do something messy.
    Excellent sketch!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Haha, great player great caricature Ciau ne
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Caesar.....Good sketch! One of the owners here was sitting at my desk when I opened your post.....He recognized Andrea Pirlo immediately!....Told me to tell you.."Great Picture"!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Caesar,

quite an impressive sketch, it looks so simple and loose ( but that is a difficult look to achieve ), one would think it was done with a pencil and paper, not a mouse I think you are the magician here

Hi Caesar, have not been on for awhile, are busy moving back to North Carolina from Canada, but just wanted to take time to check in on my dear friends and can't wait till I get back to painting..what a genius you are with that mouse of yours, that is so difficult to accomplish, but you have that great artistic mind of yours, wonderful work, so glad I checked in, take care my friend, will be back soon

Right, dear ATPlus! We left the day after You alas. Pirlo was too old and hairy for that weather and Balotelli overheated or boiled to stay. Moreover we may only succeed as a team and if someone plays the charge music, but it looks like we found only now a real orchestral director. Thank You!

Grazie, caro Damaso! La notizia che Pirlo rientra in nazionale azzurra per le prossime due partite, a 35 anni!
    Thank You, dear Damaso! The news is that Pirlo was called back in the azzurri national team for next two matches, at 35!

Hard to achieve that complete emotionless and expressionless look of Pirlo, dear Andrea. That's why You probably You cannot guess where his pass will land ... Thank You!

Good to know someone around You likes soccer, dear Steve. Actually it wasn't that easy otherwise to guess. I think feminine volley is even less known over there, so the other semi-caricature I made yesterday is even more mysterious by far. Thank You!

You're too kind, dear Gary! I like scribbling and I can arrange all that mess to make it look like someone. Pareidolia maybe ... LOL

Hi dear Pat! You make me blush! I hope You'll come back soon. There were one or two vignettes You would have enjoyed lately ... Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

He looks a little bored with his ball always going where he wills it. A dour look on his face, but a really nice head overall -- very good drawing. A clever cartoon idea.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I don't know of your subject, but it's a brilliant drawing.