ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to buy...but can't!!!

I want to buy...but can't!!!

Hi, I'm new and I'm impressed!! ArtRage is so cool. Exactly what I needed, I am a painter (traditional media) I wanted to try CG but don't have the time or the money for Painter, Illustrator or whatever expensive software to start with.

ArtRage really feels like true paint and is so easy to learn. But please, I need help. I tried to buy but it wont let me, because I have hotmail and I'm in Mexico, something to do with my credit card billing adress.

What can I do?

Thanks a lot, loved your site!!

Hi Anuk,
    There are several things you can do! The easiest is probably just to purchase from our other reseller - eXchange.
    http://ex.cgchannel.com/product_info...roducts_id=232

Or you can make the purchaes from Kagi using cash, cheque, or money order.
    They also accept PayPal if you're a verified PayPal customer.

Online stores tend to get a lot of credit-card fraud so tend to be as cautious as possible. (We recently lost over US$1000 due to fraudulent sales. (Can you believe the nerve of people wanting to rip of such an inexpensive application! Yeesh! It's not like we're overcharging for it!))
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

thanks Dave

I already went to cgchannels and paid using PayPal, I recieved my order confirmation and receipt number but it doesn't say when or how can I download ArtRage. Supose I have to wait or what?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Hi Anuk,

It may take up to 24 hours for them to process your Paypal payment at eXchange. Once they've processed it, you should receive an email with a download link for the Full Edition and a registration key.

Also, if you need to query any aspect of your purchase, you can contact that reseller directly at sales@di-o-matic.com
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks Dave!!

I'll guess I'll just have to wait patiently, I'm so exited with Artrage I've been looking for something like it for months. To tell you the truth I hate Photoshop, at 42 my technology learning curve is descending rapidly but I still want to take advantage of what computers have to offer us artists.

keep up the good work, you are awesome!!!

Be sure to post your pictures once you start tinkering with AR! I can't wait to see them.

Hi Anuk,

My daughter is 42! You've got a lot of learning curve left. :lol:

I hope you get ArtRage soon, it is fantastic.

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

One of the main coders of ArtRage (AndyRage asked not to be mentioned by name) turns 42 this year.
    There's life in the old dog yet.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Adam Black: Thank you for your interest. Next I'll have to figure out how to post a picture, I guess I'll have to ask my 14 year-old daughter!!!

I think this forum will force me to keep up with thecnology before my brain starts to get too fried up. But from what I've seen so far everybody is amazingly helpful and nice in this comunity.

I also can't wait to start doodling!!

Aged P and Andy:

Thanks!! you give me hope, I'm also a painting teacher and I have all ages, my oldest pupil is 70 and she's fascinated.

Its just that when I've tried Photoshop I get so frustrated, but what I've seen of ArtRage has me jumping up and down!!