ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A contest proposal (Eighty's, Alexandra's, Andrea's and my versions so far)

Lightbulb A contest proposal (Eighty's, Alexandra's, Andrea's and my versions so far)

I would propose to anyone possibly interested complete and paint this attached imaginary vignette sketch drew by my now famous mouse. This would help me to to force me to complete it. There's an obviously clear reference and tribute to old pin-ups, especially Gil Elvgren's, to Coppertone and whatever else You may find familiar. Anyway, for some reason, my mouse would have not followed my indications if the pet were a cat ... LOL
    I would thank very much in advance whoever will accept this little challenge to their creativity, but absolutely feel no obligation at all if it does not inspire You ...
    To whoever will proceed, fill free to adapt and improve the drawing, ..... ENJOY and HAVE FUN!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Impudent dog.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	83359  
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-05-2014 at 08:14 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One With Mighty Mouse Nah too good for me I'm more used to Bus Sketch'es I'll Pass go and leave it ti those who Can

OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si......Si

C'mon, dear ATPlus, You painted so far much more difficult pictures and You know how to use layers or selections. Anyway no obligation, as I said. I'm sure ou're cookin' up some other funny recipe .....

Thank You, dear iphone 4 lock and welcome!

Cool stuff, Caesar. Mind the perspective on everybody's feet.

I think I'll check back in when she gets down to the bathing suit level. . . That dog looks as if his master just told him to "fetch" and he's a little awkward about it, and hoping the lady will see the sense in it all. Nothing quite like a guilty dog to add a level of light charm.

Elvgren would be proud that he fostered a son such as you, although he may have been dismayed at how much you play with that mouse, or maybe not, come to think of it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Caesar....Contest without winners...sounds more like a project my friend. Going to bow out as well, but I'am personally looking forward to you finishing this image, fore its the style I've come to know and enjoy of yours and to me wouldn't be the same if I mucked about with it...She's looking good!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

LOL Dear D Akey, You're probably right to point out that there's some perspetive errors I made using the mouse and no construction lines. I just hope they're acceptable enough and i hop that some adjustment may improve that. Thank You for your compliment too and also for the funny interpretation of this vignette (the dog actually looks rather like a hound, so ..., but it was evidently trained for a specific kind of game).

Thank you, dear Steve. Well the theme might be treated also by means of a different drawing and sketch in case and You may soak the scene into the penumbra and shadows of Your style in case. Anyway I think I'll soon give a start to at least a quick finished version of it.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Well as you've twisted my arm but as you can see I Cheated

and used the Trace but not a habit I want to get used to OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si

Si POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caesar's   Gal.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	83377  

Dear ATPlus, what an outstanding outcome You got! I like in particular Your Scooby Doo like dane dog. You see, You were too bashful, but You had more than enough mastery to try. Thank you!

Dear Sandra, thank You in advance. I look forward anxiously to see what Your creativity and art would produce.

Hail Caesar O Mighty One. Yeah. Scooby doo. Didn't quiet look like that on my screen ok. I've. Only

Just woke up. So I 'm on my IPad when later on the Wacom. I 'll send a tart up. But it might not be any

better ok CIAO