ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: logged out ??

logged out ??

Hi I keep getting Logged out when writting a reply when clicking auto saved I only get back half the message plus I have

to redo the attachment which has been cleared ok I am on 4.5.2 other wise everything seems ok and I'm happy With 4.5.2 Wndows 7

OW yeah the grid I can't seem to get it to Line up but it just as likely me not haveing. ..............
    V ok I've been Logged out as I'm writting this

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
    Last edited by eighty+; 10-06-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Sounds like your browser cookies may not be working. In order to 'remember' that you are logged in the browser needs to be allowed to store a 'cookie' that lets it know this. If your browser is denying the forums the right to create this cookie then you will be logged out every time you change pages. Log out of the forums, make sure you check 'remember me' when you log in, and if that doesn't work you may need to check your browser to make sure cookies are permitted for the forums.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks Matt will try ok regard to all the team POZDRAWSKI