ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You return

You return

Playing with artrage ^^
    Attached Images Attached Images  

first i thought of hair....then I saw the face!

excellent!

Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Oh man, this is absurd. I love it. Threatening, yet, you want to peak into it deeper and deeper. It makes your eyes dance along the details almost like an exciting exercise to study it!

Wild stuff! :shock:

I like it a lot, I'm just not sure what it is!
    The depth and flow is just wonderful.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Dear Prawnsushi, when i first looked at this i thought 'that is really good,great control and imagination', then i thought 'what the heck is it', then ENCHANTER had to say he saw a face and i thought 'sure don't want to sound stupid so i won't admit that i cant see the face', then i checked back and i decided i still like it, so there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well i wanted people to think 'WTF is this?" so i guess i can be happy lol Although this is semi-abstract, it is a human face and body. It's just melting and being sucked into the ground. On the right part of the face, next to the eye, is a hand, fusioning with the face.
    This body refuses to die, so you can see a second face emerging from the forehead, with sharp teeth underneath, a rather mad alter-ego...
    This version is too small so most details are blurry, see a bigger version here :

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50716135/

Now, this is the most intriguing piece I've seen all day... I find the structure and composition to be interesting on their own, but the technique is the star of the show... very polished in its own context...

You should make more like this one... it's just great!
    Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. -S. Beckett

It's absolutely stunning! Love your painting and the subject you chose. I can see the face and the body right away. I like it.

Thank you

I'm glad that you guys like it! It may not suit everyone's tastes, and the next one will be even worse... Sometimes, i don't know were my ideas come from lol really ! I'll post it in the 'after 9 o'clock' section (if i post it lol)

Wow Prawnsushi that's amazing! The Yowie has been found