Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bouquet of flowers 2

thanks caesar

With the technique you're using for the flowers themselves, you're jumping right in with the flat intensity, which is fine if that's what you want. But if you wanted to try mixing your colors and doing exactly what you're doing, only doing it while perhaps starting out with a slightly darker color and then hitting it in a following step with a lighter, though still saturated value, it would build up the form more. Right now you show dimension in the vase, but the flowers are flat. So creating a bit more dimension in the flowers might serve you. It's almost like two different paintings now. Might want to try that for yourself on a separate version, if it makes you curious.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

thanks D.Akey for your constructive advice..yes the flowers are less volume than the vase. I make compromise between saturated color and the possibility to print what i do. its a little bit difficult. here some printing from my work with a smal printer just for have fun. i relize that when i correct the color with PS and less saturate it the print looks the same after as the photo corrected with photoshop. here some print with a smal printer. just to have fun
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Thanks again for all comments
    Last edited by samiro; 10-03-2014 at 10:48 PM.

Wow! Looks great at those sizes. Fantastic!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

thanks a lot. a photo them with the computer cam . not realy show them good