Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: They are forced to leave the Earth...Rescue them

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Hahah. Cool. Don't forget to put a picnic on a blanket on the moon as well. That surely will lure them away from the Earth. I mean if you're creating an ant Heaven, then they need a picnic with fried chicken and potato salad, some cake and maybe someone asleep to one side, just for the right ambiance. The little buggers do love raiding picnics.

Although now with water on the moon, since it's a picnic, it's bound to rain.

Love your scenario. Certainly less apocalyptic this way.
    i will make it in promotion next time
    hey D.Akey i am poor in english and really i am thinking for a sentence or a title i put write it on the painting as a poster
    do you propose some thing...

Well, in English there's a way of saying something is unpleasant: "It's no picnic"

And since ants are definitely associated with invading picnics because they like picnics in a way, and since you want to say that the Earth is being ruined by humans, to where even the ants are leaving, you could could splash the words onto it:

Earth
    It's No Picnic

Or you could just say No Picnic and that could also work.

Short and dramatic, leaving the image to illustrate your idea. Most English speakers would likely get it and it seems like that would tie it all together and keep it on message.

Anyway, it's one possible solution. But this is a really cool image. Well done!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

very good and clever idea D.Akey thank you

A new version! Should we spot the differences between the two images now? LOL The bubbles for sure and ... what else? I love this gorgeous illustration in any variant. However it looks like that the bees are actually risking the most, due to pesticides and other unbalances and the effect is quite clear on a world with less and less honey ... i. e. barbaric, assassin wild beasts and criminals are spreading all over and can even rule on entire areas by means of ideologies pursued with a religious zeal and idolatry for either allmighty money or the simulacrum of a god projected by their distorted minds.
    Last edited by Caesar; 09-26-2014 at 10:20 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Caesar We'rnt The Roman's the same and remember the Crusades in the good old day's of Yore

maybe we were to quick getting the the last ruler

thanks ceasar
    thanks eighty+; you speak about Crusades ? they were "the good old day's of Yore"
    i hope i can understand your idea and what has a connectin with my painting
    Last edited by samiro; 09-27-2014 at 05:07 AM.

Not to worry Samiro I'm just Pulling Caesar Leg Ok

Yeah. Sarcasm and irony are a subtlety to understanding all the meanings within English that may not translate. Mr Ploos means the Crusades were the opposite of the good old days and that humans were always up to destructive doings. . . or so I would guess.

And me talking now, also up to wonderful doings as well. The blessing and curse of opposable thumbs which brought us to the world we're living in now.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

What a trip. I love it.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4