ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Landscape

Landscape

Just a passing of time.....
    I had to upload this picture with IE!!!!!because Google don't wanne do it no more?, i really hope a solution can be found as i dislike to work with IE!!!!!
    Anyway... i hope you like it
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I like this one. Seems almost you used a sponge to create the clouds. Very cool
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

This one seems about surfaces and sort of assigning techniques, like a sort of sponged daubing, to several elements -- a sort of cloud bank as well as the trees. The color separates them just fine, but it creates a certain over-riding vision there. And then you have the smooth base as a counterpoint. Could be seen as quite musical, like a passage in a piece of light chamber music.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Nice. You've got a lovely textural feel with this one. I like the misty atmosphere too.

It looks like You solved the image storing problem. Good news, since Your most delicate style is unique and quite intriguing.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!