ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Unable to move canvas with touch

Unable to move canvas with touch

I have a Wacom Bamboo Create
    Using Art rage 4.5 on Windows 8.1
    After updating to the latest version of Art Rage I've not been able to use the touch feature of my tablet to move the canvas around. It still zooms and rotates, but when I try to use the gesture to drag the canvas it just zooms in or out. I've contacted Wacom about it and they had me uninstall all the drivers and such then download the newest ones. This didn't fix the problem. So I was hoping someone here might be able to help me.

Check in the ArtRage preferences panel in the Input Device section - The Ctrl + Mousewheel = Zoom toggle may need to be adjusted. That setting is used to allow standard Windows touch events to be mapped to zoom properly (Mousewheel used to do zoom but when gestures were introduced Microsoft shifted the standard to Ctrl + Mousewheel as mousewheel events were defined as vertical panning). Change the state of that item and see if that helps.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    Check in the ArtRage preferences panel in the Input Device section - The Ctrl + Mousewheel = Zoom toggle may need to be adjusted. That setting is used to allow standard Windows touch events to be mapped to zoom properly (Mousewheel used to do zoom but when gestures were introduced Microsoft shifted the standard to Ctrl + Mousewheel as mousewheel events were defined as vertical panning). Change the state of that item and see if that helps.
    Thank you! this worked.