ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: is it just me?

is it just me?

Suddenly i can't upload my pictures no more after the upgrade to 4.5.2? i tried more then ones but at no avail even with old pictures as i thought it had something to do with the pic i wanted to upload.

This may be the same problem I was having. In my thread "no longer able to open files in 64-bit version" there is an explanation of how to tell your files to open with ArtRage.

WebRage wrote:

Save an image or location an existing one under your Windows Explorer that has our applications '.ptg' extension.
    Right-click that file and select 'Open with..' - it might give you a recommended program, just ensure that isn't the 32 bit version.

If it is, under that you can click 'browse' and locate the ArtRage folder, normally here: "C:\Program Files\Ambient Design\ArtRage 4".
    There should be two files to launch the application - ArtRage.exe (64 bit) and ArtRage 32.exe (32 bit). Select the 'ArtRage.exe' and tick always open with this file."

This worked for me when none of my files would open with ArtRage and didn't even offer "ArtRage" as one of the choices for opening a file. I can open everything with ArtRage now.
    I still have the problem of the files opening with 32-bit instead of 64-bit, but that is easy to work around.

I'm afraid i did not explain myself as i should have, sorry for that;(, what i meant was; when i want to upload a picture to put in the gallery? it seems i can not bring it in after i wrote down the description .the pictures itselfs show in the program without problem, just loaded them in the gallery seems not to work no more for the moment.
    Sorry again for the confusion.

I'm sorry. You wrote it correctly-- I just didn't read it correctly. You said "upload" and I should have realized that was something different than what I was imagining. I have never uploaded to the gallery, so I'm no help with that.

I'm still trying to get things strait out in matters of loading pictures in to the gallery, in the mean time i put them om deviant art.
    I have a pc win7 64 bit,3Ghz processor dual core,8GB Ram,bamboo tablet