ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Time Is Money! But Where Dose The Time Go?

Time Is Money! But Where Dose The Time Go?

If you are on a Mac and finding you need to keep a closer eye on how much time is going into various projects, then I found an inexpensive app in Apple's App Store a while back that I'm finding very useful in tracking how long things are taking.
    It's called "Time Sink" and it can keep track of not only an app's general time usage but more importantly specific files opened by any given app. It records both how long a file is open and how much of that time it was the active window.
    Have a look in the App Store for more detailed info about it.
    I should also say that I have absolutely no connection with the makers of Time Sink but I do genuinely find it useful.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Thanks for the recommendation, I've heard of this before.

I use a Pomodoro app, set to 50 minutes work with 20 minutes of break in between. I find 20 minutes is a good length of time to get up and do something useful without being an annoying little five minute break... With Artrage if I'm not careful I can find myself absorbed, and realise after two and a half hours I haven't done any stretching. Knowing that 50 minutes isn't long, I manage to avoid using software I shouldn't be.