ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The Loot

The Loot

the spoils of Piracy, not very finished but the idea is there, hope you like the picture.....Jack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loot.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	241.5 KB 
ID:	83007  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Wow Jack! Those guys got rich! Kind of makes me wistful for a high seas adventure with a big payoff. :-)
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

What a lot of detail in this painting - you must have a lot of patience. That chap heading off to the right - has he already taken his share? I'm sure Mr.Akey will know.

Hello David, great to see you on here, nice to have a fellow pirate painter to chat to, I very much like the "Swashbucklers Ball" poster, really good work on that, I don't get round to posting much these days , but still look in everyday to see what's going on, so it was great to see a posting of your's , Thanks for coming in David, really appreciate hearing from you, hope to see more of your work soon, best regards.....Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    What a lot of detail in this painting - you must have a lot of patience. That chap heading off to the right - has he already taken his share? I'm sure Mr.Akey will know.
    Enug,
    Thank you for replying, I do like to put a lot of detail in my paintings but don't actually do it very often, this one is a bit detailed but not finished to a very good standard, as that takes more time, and I think there is enough detail to post it without going any further.... Thanks again for your reply.....Jack.

Spain must be missing all that gold! I think You dream to have lived in those times and be a pirate! LOL Well done, dear mate!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice work captain!
    By the way, I like the character of the corsair, robbing only enemy ships.