ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Underwater Fantasy

Underwater Fantasy

Found a use for one of my fantasy backgrounds. Splat sticker spray for bubbles - drew fish (with symmetry tool) and made a stencil. Crab you might recognise from the beach scene with my grandson.

Name:  Underwater Fantasy-th.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  39.9 KB

Great fun

Fun colors and fun fish. I am sure it entertains that grandson.

Yeah, it's down right brilliant! Love the concept and the style and the use of that background. . . not to mention giving the crab a second gig. He's got to be happy. . . very "Little Mermaid". . . I don't mean there is very little of the mermaid to be seen, which co-incidentally there isn't, but rather that it is very much reminiscent of "The Little Marmaid" ala Disney. You hit a home run on this one, June! or whatever it is you folks down there do to score handily. I'm getting my cultural references all in a tumble. Nice aquatic atmosphere with the fading in and out. I quite like that.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

What a sweetie of a painting! You are so prolific, you must be really inspired.

Marilyn Anne, Mr.Akey and Copespeak Thanks so much. Unfortunately I don't see much of my grandson in person but Skype works well for us. Maybe hitting a six in 'cricket' or a 'gold' in archery might have a similar connotation to homerun. Robyn, I've given up on housework and cooking so I've plenty of time for doodling.

Hi Enug......No, not going to break out and start singing 'Under The Sea', just going to enjoy the painting!
    There be that crab again.....I like him!
    Fun stuff....Take care,
    Steve

Thanks Steve.

Enug , I love this one!.. excellent use of your background, and the little crab is perfect!.. love the fish, a great use of the symmetry tool I might add..

Wonderful aquarium!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!